AWS Batch Deep Dive
This workshop includes the following major topics:
- Set up the infrastructure for required for the workshop.
- Define, build and upload a container to Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR).
- Run a compute intensive task using AWS Batch.
- Run the compute intensive task in different ways by passing separate command line parameters member tasks of an array job.
- Define a job dependency for conditional execution of related batch jobs.
- Clean up the resources used by this workshop.